Free Logo Maker Tool for Wapka site

Free Logo Maker Tool for Wapka site

Logo maker tool help your website users to design new text logos.
With this tool user can edit font size, font colour, font style, font background colour and simply download His/hers text logo by click on Download button.
To embed logo maker on your wapka web site.
Go to::Edit site::
>> Select WML/XHTML code
Past below code on text area and click on submit button.

After complete this steps the Logo Maker tool appear on your website.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are absolutely right. Way to go! What fun…I am really tempted to leave my stressful shuttling-everyday job and just sit at home. I need to earn some money, so I think I might become a freelancer. Talking about freelancing, I came across some amazing e-marketplaces on the web planet - $5 logos Freelance Work From Home
, and so on. Now, I think it is time to make a change. Thank you for making me realize what I have to do.