How can i delete Bottom Link From Wapka SiteIn this tutorial I will show you how to remove this :=: bottom link from your wapka site
Lets get rid of this annoying link in your wapka site.
Just follow these steps.
1. Login to your free wapka account
2. Go to Admin mode
3. Go to edite Site > Global Settings > OTHERS
4. At the top of next page you will find selection box with message Bottom link :=:, from the options select the Disabled for all options
5. Now press the Set button, it will save your settings.
6. Now you can go to your home page and check if the bottom link is there or not, if its there than probably you have done something wrong, just read the above steps.
Now you can get rid of the annoying bottom link in wapka, I remembered at first this link was not erasable but lots of users requested to add option to total remove it feom our site and option is added.
I hope you will get something from this tutorial, comment if you can't set it in your site.